Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Loving my newest Mu'umu'u Heaven treasures!

I stopped by Mu'umu'u Heaven today and picked up a few treasures from the home decor half of the store.  I love the vintage goodies.  It's fun to wander through the store and see various items merchandised by color.  This first piece will be living on the dining room table, until we are able to entertain.  I envision it being filled with dips, toppings, and sauces. I love the different hues of green.  
I also picked up this mirrored tray for my perfumes and jewelry. 
 Last but not least, I couldn't resist the horse head bookend. 
 
The next time you're in Kailua, check out all the vintage finds and re-worked vintage fashions at Mu'umu'u Heaven. 

Mu'umu'u Heaven
767 Kailua Road
808.263.3366

No comments:

Post a Comment