Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Story Behind the Hello Kitty Dress....

I took these pictures last November, when I was in L.A. visiting Kalei and working. They were part of the Hello Kitty 3 Apples show in Culver City. I took pictures of pictures of Lady Gaga.

I was totally in awe of this dress made of stuffed Hello Kitties.

While waiting for the series finale of the Hills to come on last night, we watched Double Exposure on Bravo. They had the photo shoot that these pictures came from! I had no idea that GK was the mastermind behind the Hello Kitty dress. Amazing!!

If you missed it, you need to see what happened at this awesome photo shoot in Paris.
Double Exposure - Videos - Lady Gaga's Shoot | Bravo TV Official Site
p.s. I want the shoes covered in Hello Kitties.

1 comment:

  1. So I finally watched the Double Exposure episode and Gaga's eyes are so funny. They remind me of those sleep masks with eyes on them!

    ReplyDelete