Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm trading in the Blackberry...

Thanks to Bruce, I am on my way to becoming an IPhone 4 user. I've been waiting for my contract to end with T-Mobile, so I could make the switch and now I just have to wait a week or 2 before it arrives at my neighborhood AT&T.

Of course, I'm thinking about what kind of cover I'm going to get. I came across some craziness on etsy...
Chocoo Creamy iphone 4/3G/3GS ipod touch Cellphone case
Bling Swarovski Rhinestone Hello Kitty Iphone 3G/3GS Faceplate 007
Bling Swarovski Pink Flower Theme Iphone 3G/3GS Faceplate 004
Hmm...I wonder if I would be super perturbed if I lost a huge jewel or fake donut.

1 comment:

  1. oh. my. gosh.
    those iPhone covers are so crazy!
    does etsy have a cellphone cover from my droid that would make it look like an iPhone4?
    cause that would be super funny.

    ReplyDelete