Tuesday, October 18, 2011

An October Weekend...

It had been forever since we ate at Sweet Home Cafe.  We first discovered this hot pot restaurant when I used to live in Mo'ili'ili.  The soup bases are yummy and the sauces could seriously make anything taste good.  We got a 1/2 seafood and 1/2 beef tomato combo.  I filled my seafood half with mushrooms, watercress, shrimp balls, and lobster balls.  It tasted so good on a chilly night.  The staff of this small business is on point and always friendly.


Love, love, love the complimentary shave ice.  Such a cool, refreshing finish to a hot, yummy dinner.




Sweet Home Cafe
2334 S King St
Honolulu, HI 96826
(808) 947-3707

On Sunday, I felt like revisiting some of Bear's past Halloween costumes.  Here are some of my favorite pics...









No comments:

Post a Comment